- Every Tuesday & Thursday at Backus Community Center
- Serving dinner from 5:30 to 6:00 pm
- Offering free, hot and nutritious meals to those in need, similar to soup kitchens in larger cities only we serve more than soup!
- Serving teenagers, families, college students, elderly - anyone living with food insecurity - in Koochiching County
- No charge for meals, but donations are graciously accepted
- Menu deemed reliable but not guaranteed
Click here for a PDF version
of the Community Cafe brochure.
If you would like to donate or volunteer for the Community Cafe, please call the Backus office at (218) 285-7225, or click here for a volunteer/contribution form.
|Donate to the Community Cafe securely through