Have you ...
If you are 18 or 100 – or 101 – shape, size, age or your current level of fitness will not hold you back – AND you do not need fancy clothes to DANCE along with “Richard Simmons” and SWEAT to the oldies.
Bring your friends or join your neighbors at Backus Community Center for a low-impact workout. Great music – lots of fun – and even if you have never danced before – You can do this!!!
Learn at your own speed. Step out and rest at any time as your strength grows and you lose those pounds.
Hey – sometimes you just want to have fun!!
- Morning Classes | Monday - Wednesday - Friday | 10 am to 11 am
- On the Backus Stage, open classes, come when you can
- Only $2 per session! Save when you buy a punch card - 12 sessions for the price of 10!
- Punch Cards available at the sessions
- All you need for class is a pair of tennis shoes, loose fitting clothes, a small hand towel & water
- Contact: Deb Ciminski 283-2364