Season: June 14 through October 11, 2017
Cost: $100 per season OR $25 one time set up per week, up to $150
Market Open: Wednesdays ONLY 4:00 to 6:30 pm
Backus Community Center will provide both insurance and advertising for the season.
For more information, call Robin or Hoa at (218) 285-7225 or email email@example.com
Vendor agrees to:
- Sell ONLY locally grown (northern St Louis County and all of Koochiching County) produce and food products, crafts and artwork. Bulk food items may be sold, as well as produce that is not locally grown ONLY IF no other vendors are selling similar products that ARE locally grown.
- Vendor will refrain from selling used clothing.
- Vendor will refrain from pre-selling items before the set start times of 4:00 pm.
- Vendor will provide their own tables, chairs, tents, etc, for their space. If desired, vendor may leave a semi-permanent structure in place for the season with the understanding that Backus is not responsible for the structure in any way and that the structure will be removed on October 11, 2017.
- Vendor will sign the Community Market Vendor Form prior to the start of the season or before a one-time set up.
- Vendors selling non-produce items need to complete form STW19 and have on file at Backus Community Center.